Apply Online

Which type of application will you be completing?

Active Duty Applicants

Important Information for Active Duty Service Members

Required Documents for Active Duty Service Members:

  • Official Orders
  • Most Current Leave & Earnings Statement (LES)
  • Proof of Dependents (DDS Form-1172, Marriage Certification, Birth Certificate). For DDS Form-1172, lines 40-43 must be signed by a verifying official within DEERS office.
  • Completed Form AF-4422 (Each applicant over the age of 18 must complete and submit this form)
  • Signed MHO Services Document
  • Power of Attorney (POA) if service member is unable to sign and date application

To be placed on the wait list, a copy of the service member's orders must accompany the online application. In addition, please review the list above for documents you can submit to get your application processed faster. 

Please note: Some military server firewalls block the application process, if possible, please use a personal computer, tablet or smartphone.

 Click here to apply

Other Eligible Tenants

Important Information for Other Eligible Tenant Applicants

Please note: We are not accepting applications for other eligible tenants at this time.